Study Groups & Training Presentations 2017
Our Training Presentations are held at The Raglan Suite on Raglan Street in Harrogate and start at 7 p.m. These are offered as a complimentary service to our referring practices and provide two hours of verifiable CPD training.
To book your place, please scroll down and submit the form below.
Wednesday 15th February- 7 p.m.
- ‘Hot Topics in claims and complaints: How to minimise risk of litigation’
- Presented by Dr Geoff Baggaley BChD DGDP (UK) RCS Dip.Con.Sed
Wednesday 5th April – 7 p.m.
- ‘Management of dental trauma in primary and permanent dentition’
- Presented by Dr Elnaz Aliakbari DDS MFDS RCS MClinDent (Paeds) MPaedDent RCS
Wednesday 17th May – 7 p.m.
- ‘How to deal with difficult endodontic cases’
- Presented by Dr Antony Bellaries BDS MFDS RCS (Ed)
Wednesday 12th July – 7 p.m.
- ‘Dentures: The BPS Technique and Gothic Arch Tracing’
- Presented by Chris Egan RDT Dip Lds CDT Dip.Rcs Eng
Wednesday 13th September – 7 p.m.
- ‘Appointment book: Increase profit and reduce stress’
- Presented by Lynn Nichols, Business Development Manager
Wednesday 15th November – 7 p.m.
- ‘Dental Photography made simple’
- Presented by Richard Egan of Egan Dental Laboratories
If you would like to join any of our complimentary training presentations above, please complete and submit the form below.
Fields marked * must be completed.